We at IGM Forex Ltd are always on the lookout for talented/experienced individuals to join our team who can help us achieve our Short / Long term goals.
Our offices are in Limassol and we would like to hear from you if you think you have what it takes to be part of the IGM Forex TEAM. Please send us our application letter with your CV to email@example.com.
Privacy Notice: Why we need your data?
We only collect personal data about you in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and for the purposes of communicating with you when assessing your competence and capability for recruitment to our Company. We do not use any type of automatic profiling on any of this data held. For the purposes of recruitment activities, we will not collect any personal data from you that is not necessary in order to assess your candidature for a position with us.
Unsuccessful applicant’s data will be held within the recruitment system for a period of 2 (two) years (“Data Retention Period”), for any future recruitment purposes. At the end of the Data Retention Period, your data will be deleted and/or destroyed. Successful applicant’s personal data will be kept in our records in line with the internal retention policy of the Company. What are your rights?
Your rights in respect to your personal data under the GDPR include the following:
- Right to access.
- The right to rectification.
- Right to erasure (sometimes known as the right to be forgotten).
- Right to restrict processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us directly to have the matter investigated to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org